Walker Tape Co.
German Brown Double-Sided Tape Strips
German Brown by Walker Tape has been a standard in the hair replacement industry for many years. It’s generally used with a hard bond adhesive for permanent attachments.
- Extended Daily Wear: 1-2+ Weeks
- German Brown is applied directly to the hair system and attaches more firmly to the hard bond adhesive than other types of tape.
- Generally when a hard bond adhesive fails, it is due to the tape it is attached to. With German Brown, you don’t have to worry about the hard bond disconnecting from the tape.
- Use with a poly system or a lace system with a poly strip where the adhesive will sit.
- The liner is brown, but the actual tape is clear.
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Remove & clean using any hair adhesive solvent like C-22, S3 or Lace Release
- Sizes Available: 1/2" x 3", 3/4" x 3" and 1" x 3"
- Quantities Available: 36 pcs/pk and 1000 pcs/pk