Therapy Lotion 1 floz
Alra Therapy Lotion offers reliable and calming relief from dermatitis, itching, and redness caused by radiation and chemotherapy.
Radiation treatment leaves skin irritated , highly sensitive and reddened. Alra Therapy Lotion has been specially formulated to take care of your skin during and after cancer treatment. Our skin care lotion is used and recommended in many of the nation's finest cancer treatment centers . When individuals use Alra Therapy Lotion early in their treatment, it can minimize skin sensitivity and prevent irritation for many patients, without interfering with treatment.
The following key ingredients are used to make Alra Therapy Lotion therapeutic.
- Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera is known to help relieve pain, burning and itching sensations. It is also used for accelerated healing of skin.
- Lanolin: Lanolin is a natural moisturizer and skin conditioner. The distinctive form of Lanolin used in Alra Therapy Lotion is extremely mild and soothing.
- Soluble Collagen: This is a very effective moisturizer that binds and retains many times its own weight in water.
- Allantoin helps burned skin to regenerate itself by promoting and stimulating new and healthy tissue growth.
- Vitamin E: This acts as an anti-oxidant helping prevent the release of free radicals that cause cell damage. In addition, Vitamin E is a natural, mild preservative to stabilize the liquid base.
- Net Wt: 1floz