The Art of Chic Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
The Art of Chic by Raquel Welch is made with luxurious cuticle aligned 100% Remy human hair with all-over layering and sides that sweep back to the nape of the neck. This short, alluring style has tons of volume and texture to add a little sass.
This style features a Swiss lace front that creates a natural looking hairline and offers off-the-face styling. The french drawn monofilament top creates the appearance of natural hair growth. The 100% hand-tied cap allows each hair to move freely like natural hair. It also features anti-slip silicone-lined ear tabs and nape to keep the wig securely in place. And the 100% human hair fiber looks and feels like natural hair.
- 100% Certified Authentic Remy Human Hair - Luxurious hand-selected, full cuticles that run in the same direction to deliver a softer, more natural looking hair with more brilliance and elasticity.
- Ear-To-Ear Swiss Lace Front - Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, creating a natural looking hairline that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility and contours to the shape of your head.
- French Drawn Monofilament Top - Hides the hand-knotting to give the appearance of naturally growing hair.
Pinnacle™ Cap - Silicone coated stretch mesh and strategically placed silicone strips throughout gently create traction for a secure fit.
- 100% Hand-Tied Base - The wig cap is entirely hand-knotted, which creates natural movement allowing each individual hair to move freely like natural hair and makes the cap more comfortable for your scalp.
- Adjustable Elastic Band with Flat Hook - Encased in a sleeve of stretch mesh for an easy glide. Adjusts up to a ½ inch in either direction for a more comfortable and secure fit.
|Product Type:||Wig for Women|
|Hair Type:||Remy Human Hair|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front, Monofilament|
|Product Weight:||4.5 oz|
|Approximate Length:||Front: 5.5" | Crown: 8" | Sides: 6" | Back: 8" | Nape: 4"|
DISCLAIMER: Color shows up slightly different based on hair fiber or style. Each color swatch or photo shown can vary from screen to screen as well as production batch as components of the wigs are handmade. These swatches are designed to give you a good idea of the color but may vary from hair to hair.